Saturday, October 12, 2013

Banner for Halloween

Sheesh Louise, it has been a while since I posted here. I made this banner for Halloween and wanted to share.



It was super easy and inspired by studioDIYs: http://www.studiodiy.com/2012/10/25/easy-diy-halloween-bunting/

I used the following supplies:

1 black/white chevron scrapbook paper
1 orange glitter scrapbook paper
Black string
Glue
Tape


I started out by cutting a paper triangle and tracing it on the black chevron paper to make 4 triangles.

Then, I freehanded the letters on the orange glitter paper and cut those out. (You could use letter stencils for this part too).

Then I just lined up the flat part of each triangle with the black string, taped them down, and voila! Halloween banner complete. It adds a little character to this blank while still remaining chic! Love it.

Sorry for the bad quality photos..hopefully upgrading on my camera soon.

Close ups:




Happy Halloween! 


No comments:

Post a Comment